Sunday, September 7, 2008

A congressional medal of valor

My previous post garnered a lot of attention but it kinda gave me the impression that I painted a story of a knight that slayed a dragon.

Well let me draw the line to what my intentions were. Someone pointed that my statements could incite a mutiny of some sort against my foe for the day, and in many ways that is not my aim.

It was solely a well described articled portrayed with the finest frame and hung in the brightest light.

It was merely a symbol of how a small discussion could've been resolved by a simple apology and an amiable discussion.

May I add i did offer my apologies for my vague and misleading choice of words but there was more to explain and hence the whole confrontation continued.

Being a senior in the university demands so much more than just enrolling earlier. its a matter of knowing where to draw the line, how to deal with issues and most of all knowing latent inhibition, ignoring things that matter less.
A senior is no mere person that agrees an allegiance to my cause and offering support in the shape of fists in case of another confrontation, but rather one that says wow, they reasoned it out.
Being smart is but a mere facade when actually meticulous reasoning and intellectual criticism is what deems a person to be intelligent. And maturity is not but the mere appearance of facial hair. It is about raising the bar on the tolerance scale and knowing that a turbulence in a flight is inevitable and asking for a compensation is down right silly.

If I have painted my foe to be a villain then i solely wish for you to reconsider for i have taken his stand. A lack of judgment on his behalf is no reason to crucify him nor alienate him for his actions. And no this article was not published under any duress but a mere reflection as a slight challenge in opinion occurred several minutes back by a fellow believer in Thomas More, the Renaissance and most importantly, Common sense - thomas payne:)


yes you did it again:)

because humans weren't meant to swim...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dun really like u as a person becos i feel u r very stuck up. u only mix with ppl from ur batch n dun talk to n e jrs. but i like ur blog. u write very well. i like this post although at times i dun understand wat ur saying. try to talk to jrs more. ur batchmates say u r a nice person n i think u shud show others tat too.