Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Apologies...

First and foremost I would like to personally apologize to the person i so badly chastised in the previous post. No, I am not too big to apologize, nor am I saying it was mean.
It was plain wrong. Mean is something that's heartless, Wrong is something that's thoughtless and I guess that's where the post stood in my books. It goes against the first post i ever posted from the punisher
'3. In certain, extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue - natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment.'

I guess vengeance and anger (and boredom as well as The Pathfinder on tv) got the better of me and therefore i am apologizing to every reader as well for i broke a rule i set myself. Revenge isn't a valid motive, nor is anger a rational emotion.

Another way of looking at it, Damn my blog is getting popular:). i even added the disclaimer to ward off people who find it offensive. Well the previous post was a foul, nothing offensive. it wasn't even part of the game and so i duly apologize. No i was not asked to apologize, nor was i asked to remove it. I was approached about it in a very amiable manner and hence i duly complied as i felt it was right to do so. So once again i apologize.

to give you a better definition of mean take a look at this next picture (sorry kelvin- just that joke bout the heart kinda stuck)






the wisest lesson for kelvin:)

anyway i'm bloggin after a period of reconcilement, i just did my choro:) (thats a latin word, i'll explain some other time)
basically its something some of us do differently everyday, and (not wanking) its relaxing, allows you to be at peace, and empties you inside.

anyway, i was online n suddenly i came across this.
I mean China has 1.4 billion citizens n i think i know why:)



they FUCK OVER everything...
anyway it'll be nice if someone translates the actual meaning.
No xiangchiao translation please:)

and to all the guys, this is a treat for all of you:)
because i know how hard life is when there is nothing to look at while masturbating..


so here is Keeley Hazel (34 E)


If i end my post here, this technically would be my shortest post:)
so i'll continue:0

anyway someone kinda messaged me earlier this week asking me about the angst inside of me. it was random, at 8am. and yet it kinda took a hit at me. and i told her i'd dedicate a post to her.
so this is to that person who nailed a random act into the thick stubborn skull of mine, and succeeded:)


the next to pictures are for you:)


Ps: I know ur doing it.

No comments: