Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keeping the grass short

My roommate has recently been nicknamed Lalang by me, and you are all cordially invited to call him that. But credit to him, he accepts that. This is because he made one mistake, he chose to stab someone in my presence, and stab me in front of that someone in my absence. And I found out, so the nickname Lalang applies to him. (FYI lalang refers to the long grass that sways as the wind blows). So my challenge to all readers is that if you find someone who has done so, call him Lalang in his face. I mean if you are a champion, everyone calls you champ. So if you are a Lalang, you deserve to be called Lalang. Titles should be given where due.


“When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn’t a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.”

- Martin Niemoller


Another new update. I made a bet with Anthony that someone was gonna fail in the exams (not M206 so don't worry). And someone came and said it was mean for us to do so because it involves someone's future yadda yadda. But its okay to place bets on football matches when a person's actual career is on the line. footballers who represent their country with the greatest pride in the world, with millions of people watching them. it's okay to bet on that. but it's wrong to bet that this one dude will fail his exams- which kinda makes him a nobody student with only the expectations of his friends and probably his family to bear with. now compare that to millions of people. If you wanna say betting is bad, because it compromises the future of those at stake, then by all means just shut up...no time for that shit.

Bitchin- we all love it. Yes we do. some people more than others. but the irony here is that to bitch someone behind their back is norm, but to do it smack in front of them is just plain mean. I personally would rather someone bitch about me in person rather than behind my back. And I'm pretty certain many others would to. My point here is, if you wanna bitch, be man enough to like hit someone head on with it. Don't just shrivel when the chance comes to hit em hard.

Today I tossed up the idea of watching the movie with probably the best direction ever, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Ennio Morricone's Musical touch of brilliance especially with the Ecstasy of gold simply sends me into a rapture.



And of course the main theme of the movie is an absolute masterpiece, but i kinda fancy this version by the Ukelele Band Of Great Britain.


I know this has been a really dry post, but yeah, I've set quite high standards so don't blame me LA.

anyway I was browsing some interesting pictures and this turned up.



This was brilliant, the timing of when the above picture was taken


This is my personal dedication to all you CINAs around. Not all chinese are CINAs but most of those in Pharmacy probably are. I mean its kinda sick to like line up from 1.30 am onwards just to get a proper selective.


I would reserve the same caption but I'd like to change the picture.



The above is dedicated to Kim Liang Shern and the other gym addicts.

Recently someone asked me how i keep my weight from showing because not everyone believes my weight:)
so here are some tips on how to loose weight
Nope, you don't have to join that skip a meal group.

The less you eat the less weight you put on:)
water is essential, hence diet water
Because your legs weigh you down anyway, and if you're fat, you're never ever gonna wear a miniskirt:)



Because Cachexia = Weight loss & Weight loss = Good if your fat

You can always hang out with fatter people:)


Take up KUNG FU.
Join the American Army


BUT DO NOT BECOME A COP- because



though being fat is good because
1) protection from Kidnappers

2) you can skip those annoying PE lessons in school

Ps: GOOD THING WE'RE IN IMU Check out what is near the showers at the University of Michigan.


(To Abiramy- told you that pig will eat all the cake:))

No comments: