Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deglorification of the dogs



Follow these steps to try n read the picture above. It's quite interesting
It should say you lost the game. 

  1. Hold the picture up to your nose and relax your focus.
  2. Your eyes should be focused afar. Do not try to focus on the picture.
  3. Slowly pull the picture away from your face, while still maintaining a distant focus.
  4. Allow the picture to come into focus.
  5. Repeat 1-4 until this works.






An uncanny title was chosen as I got a comment from someone. She said I lack sophistication and I seem very 'roadside' (behave like an illiterate) but when I write, i convey a different side of me. And with no malice intended to this person whatsoever, I wish to say, who in hell are you to judge my character.

Voodoo Child - As I stand up next to a mountain I chop it down with the edge of my hand...
Sanguine (those of you reading the online dictionary, i'm referring to the alternate meaning)- one who views life from a humourous point of view in any situation
Prodigy- one with immaculate talent and potential


And an age old saying goes, those who can do, those who can't teach. Some of us prefer to behave like the roaddwellers that you ostracize- God knows what they ever did to you. I do believe that there are many pseudosophisticated men and women alike that play the air of sophistication like this girl and live alight, sipping wine and commenting on the distinctive taste of the fine oak barrel it was fermented in as well as the slim neck of the glass it is kept in, not knowing that the shadow holds and the substance fades. Pseudo men, ah yes, the ones that wear Ipod's to appreciate hip-hop and R & B music, because we all know that base is heavy in headphones.

Lets set the record straight, your headphones, the minute white ones that come with your Ipod are meant for sharp higher pitched treble sounds, in which a screeching sound of a vocalist or the complicated solo's of Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden can be appreciated. Now please don't be a bonehead and blast hip hop tunes on them and sing it aloud. God save us from the era of stupifying individuals. The sheer lack of common sense would make Thomas Payne turn in his coffin as we embrace stupidity's arrival. My 20 cents worth, grab yourselves an old fashioned boom box, the type that has a cracking base, so you can put it beside you and feel the vibrations on you laps. Not in  your ears mind you. So unless its jazz, metal, rock, pops or any other genre, please do not use an Ipod, or any other MP3 player for that matter. DJ's use the larger headphones (similar to Seng Chye's Sennheiser ones) that come equipped with its own base. 

Let me continue with the deglorifying process. So next we go on to dressing up. Anyone who knows me well enough, knows that shorts and a T-shirt is a regular get up for almost anything. Now this same person who commented, also pointed out that on a movie with her group of friends, I chose to wear shorts and so I gave them a bad impression. I apologize for the feebleness of your school of thought. ah yes, simplicity. For guys, the length of your clothing garments below the waist resemble your IQ. why didn't i think of it. And OMG if you wear sandals instead of shoes, your brain seeps out from the bottom. Don't you dare rebel against being norm! Make sure you wear FUBU jeans and a football jersey or a t shirt that says Adidas or NIKE. NO NOT PUMA.

I once again apologize to this person for making a mockery of her school of thought, but really, those of us who have brighter minds choose to live and let live. If I behave like a vagabond by the streets when I'm with my friends, so be it. Please don't attempt to pass the verdict of ''childishness'', ''immature'' and others. I never make any comments when you say ''Chunted'', or ''wahlaowei'' or ''maaFarn la''. 

and finally, remember that sophistication is not proportional to the way I carry myself when I'm with you. Rather its the way I mingle with your pseudosophisticated bunch, and still come out of it, to chastise you on my blog, in a way that you shall not understand. I know your vocabulary is as infinite as the volume capacity of a tequila shot glass, so I shall leave the link of the online dictionary here (www.dictionary.com).
And I pointed something out to Chong Bing, on monday, regarding the theme of my blog.

Fear of the dark.

''I am a man who walks alone, and I when walking a dark road, at night or strolling thru the park''
"The unknown troubles your mind, Maybe your mind is playing tricks, You sense and suddenly eyes fix on dancing shadows from behind''

I'll leave the interpretation to you:)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!
say yes to shorts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

base is spelt bass.

Machiavellian said...

lol good one... i was a lil caught up i spelt it wrong:)