Sunday, November 16, 2008

a humble appeal

Dear Readers

I have recently lost my pendrive in LT 2 during one of the practice sessions for the Diwali Night.


One of the properties of plastic is that it doesn't evaporate as a solid and as it is not there now, I can only assume someone has taken it.

I therefore humbly appeal that you return it whoever you are.


It is a black Kingston pendrive with a black and green APACER lanyard. It has a 4 gb capacity and contains all my short notes for CNS. It also contains 3 episodes of house, my pbls and 12 medical books that I had recently downloaded, along with songs for diwali night.


I am appealing that you return the pendrive or at least the files inside it. Please burn the files into a DVD and place it in my mailbox in vista komanwel B-24-5.


If you feel like returning it, please do contact me or anyone in M206


Thank you,

Sanjeet Singh (M0608136)

No comments: