Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A last request






Dear batchmates (M206)

It has been a long arduous journey, this medical course in IMU. When i first came, i couldn't wait to leave, and now that i am leaving, the  nostalgia (no chongbing pls not again) of what has been an interesting journey tends to draw my attention. Yes i will miss IMU, and her constant mood swings as her entrances change every semester, and our Lecture times are never standardized. 

But as the curtain draws close, there is but one big occasion left. It is with great pride that I say I am a member of an M2 batch.. and M206 is just the finest M2 batch in my personal opinion. As I remember in Diwali night semester 1, many batchmates cheered us on as I remember the rapturous applause that was deafening to my ears. (neither sensory neural nor conduction). and a repeat performance was present last year. It was a truly emotional moment for me as I was committed to a dance and the drama, only to find out my paternal grandmother had passed away just 2 days before the diwali night.

(thank to sengchye and IMU for the next pic)

One year on, and in possibly our final diwali night, and occasion as IMU students, i urge you all, fellow batchmates to join us for the diwali night on nov 14. I understand it is a big ask, but let me personally entertain you guys as i play the comical role of an overprotective dad in a drama i co wrote. also we will be performing the bhangra, with Mandeep and Harkeerat among those involved. 

I humbly ask of you people to join us, and i know the organisers and people behind the diwali night are probably not the best lobbyists but i urge each and every one to come as a favour to me. I shall be indebted to you all.

thank you
and i Hope to see you there...
Sanjeet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude!
u noe i'm there dy la!!
walau eh y so emo la??